Design company, Spacefinish is excited to have worked on the Vibranium Valley project, a hub for technology and innovation startups commissioned by Venture Garden Group.
The space which was inaugurated by Vice – President, Yemi Osinbajo last Friday, includes a conference room, training room, six meeting rooms, three storage rooms, a skylounge, cafeteria, nap rooms, audio studio, and multiple alternative workspaces.
The 2500 square meter world-class office was fully furnished, equipped, designed, and built by Spacefinish to accommodate the needs of its employees. The tech hub which is located at the former Concord Press office in Ikeja is now being described as the largest in sub-Saharan Africa.
Spacefinish’s Chief Executive Officer, Remi Dada believes that the productivity and creativity of a company can be boosted by reinventing their work environment.
“Our goal is to redefine the idea of what an office space should look like, from the rigid spaces they currently are today into spaces that are more dynamic and supports the way the employees work.”
Other notable companies that have partnered with Spacefinish to redesign their offices include;
- Google: Spacefinish designed Google’s office in Nigeria, by creating a workspace that reflects their global standards while remaining locally relevant to their core mission in Africa.
- Andela: For the Andela Epic Tower, Spacefinish designed a scalable workspace to house their 400+ and growing team of engineers. View our feature on this space here.
- Stanbic IBTC: Spacefinish also worked very closely with Stanbic IBTC to create their Blue Lab, a co-working space aimed as an innovation hub for incubators with great ideas.
- Sterling Bank: The bank has partnered with Spacefinish to transform their Headquarters, the Sterling Skyscraper in the heart of Lagos Marina, into a modern workspace that better supports the agile and collaborative nature of their teams.
- RenMoney: The micro finance bank is working closely with the Spacefinish team to create a collaborative workspace unlike anything that currently exists on the continent.
“When it comes to building innovative workspaces, similar to what you will find in tech communities like Silicon Valley, Spacefinish intends to continue providing the right office environment for local companies to become more innovative, productive, and collaborative.”