· 3 to 4 bath towels
· Cutting mat
· Rotary cutter
1. Cut the bath towels into strips using a cutting mat and rotary cutter (we made ours 3 inches wide).
2. Line up 3 strips. Cut off the border of the towels, if necessary. Pin and sew together. Remove the pin.
3. Fold the sides of 1 strip in towards the center, then fold in half. Pin to secure and repeat down the entire length of the strip. Repeat with the other 2 strips.
4. Braid the 3 strands, removing the pins as you go. When you reach the end, sew on more strips and continue until you run out. Sew the end to secure.
5. Twist the long braided rope into a coil. Sew together.