This short video from online skill sharing community, Sikana, will show you how to create a DIY coat rack using a few tree branches and wooden pallets.
THINGS YOU’LL NEED
- A saw,
- Nails and
- A hammer.
- Gather 6 tree branches, 2 x 50cm (19.69 inch) slats of the wooden pallet and 2 x 25cm (9.84 inch) slats.
- Cut all the branches down to 25cm (9.84 inches) in length.
- Leave an offshoot on the branch which will serve as the hook in the coat stand.
- Sand the branches.
- Assemble the 3 sides of the frame.
- Nail the branches to the frame.
- Complete the frame by affixing the final slat.
- Then, as before, nail the branches to the frame on the other side
- Your coat rack is now finished!